- A man with One watch knows what time it is;
- A man with two watches is never quite sure.
- Don’t look where you fall, but where you slipped.
- Look at life through the wind-shield, not the rear-view mirror.
- Nothing brings you peace but yourself.
- People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll need them on your way down.
- Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted.
- Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it.
- While seeking revenge dig two graves, one for yourself.
- Courage is not a lack of fear, but the ability to act while facing fear.
- You’ve got to do your own growing no matter how tall your father was.