- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
- A wise man does not need advice and a fool won’t take it.
- Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
- He who can, does. He who can’t, teaches.
- Life becomes useless and insipid when we have no longer either friends or enemies.
- It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.
- Teamwork…means never having to take all the blame yourself.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid all together.
- If you don’t know where you’re going how do you expect to get there ?
- Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.
- Being cool, is not trying to be cool.
- A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart.
- It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes life worth living.
- A friend is someone who has the same enemies you have.
- The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.